Pecans (Local, Organic)
R35 per 100g / R350 per kg
Z E R O - W A S T E
We'll deliver this to you in a compostable brown paper bag. We ship plastic free and use upcycled packaging where possible. You'll then need to decant the contents into your own jar or resealable container, to preserve the freshness. Our goal is to make getting bulk Pecans (Local, Organic) & other healthy whole foods & plants simple, affordable and waste free for all! Click here for more info!
We'll deliver this to you in a glass jar (either upcycled or new). We ship plastic free and use upcycled packaging where possible. PLEASE RETURN YOUR CLEAN JARS IF YOU CAN. Our goal is to make getting bulk Pecans (Local, Organic) & other healthy whole foods & plants simple, affordable and waste free for all! Click here for more info!
Share this Product
Pecan halves, locally and organically grown in Western Cape, SA.
- Antioxidant-rich pecans protect against unhealthy oxidation in the body
- Pecans are most antioxidant rich nut
- Pecans double the cholesterol-lowering effectiveness of a traditional heart-healthy diet
- Mediterranean diet including nuts more effective than low-fat diets for weight loss
- Pecans increase fiber and nutrient intake
- Frequent nut consumption lowers heart disease risk
- Pecans raise critical serum vitamin e levels: may support prostate and intestinal health
- Pecans: a concentrated source of natural plant sterols
- Pecans improve heart disease risk factors
- Antioxidants in pecans may offer stroke protection
- Frequent nut consumption and risk of coronary heart disease in women; prospective cohort study
- Pecan nuts are good for your heart and lowers the risk of cancer
- A possible protective effect of nut consumption on risk of coronary heart disease