Prefer using tea bags but don't want to waste. Don't have a strainer or know how to consume loose-leaf tea? These cotton, re-usable teabags are the answer!
How To Use:
- Add the desired loose-leaf tea amount into the teabag
- Close the teabag using the drawstring and insert into your cup/mug
- Add boiling water, let the leaves infuse and enjoy.
How To Re-use:
- Empty the used leaves into waste / compost
- Rinse the teabag out with warm water
- Let it dry and use again.
Convenient To Use: Simple to pack and close with drawstring, portable tea companion for tea cups, no tea leaves escape keeping your brewed tea clean, easy to dispose of after us
Size: (7 x 9 cm) - each tea bag, has a drawstring length of 13 cm.
Material: Made from cotton. 100% natural, non-bleached and non-woven fabrics in a natural white colour. They are also disposable and can go straight into a compost pile along with used tea leaves.