Share this Product
Date Paste is a delicious, nutritious, healthy, natural sweetener and an alternative to sugar. It has a creamy smooth caramel taste.
Dates are rich in natural sugars, dietary fiber and protein. They contains a significant amount of Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron and Vitamin B6. Dates are very high in antioxidants.
Present Product Date Paste is made from Naturally Dried Organic Zamli Dates, and are processed, sulphur and preservative free. These dates are grown along the Orange River, South Africa. Natural crystallization may occur when temperatures drop (like honey).
Usage and instructions
Substitute 1 teaspoon date paste for 1 teaspoon sugar
- Use in hot beverages: Coffee, Hot chocolate, adds a caramel taste
- Breakfast: Oats, Muesli, Smoothies
- Baking: Healthy snacks, date balls, chocolate, deserts, cakes, biscuits
- Cooking: Thai and Indian curries, sauces, dressings, chutneys,
- Sweeten Nut, Oats or Soya Milk
- Energy Snack: Enjoy a teaspoon, spread on bread