Cinnamon Powder (Organic)
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species in the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, including sweet and savory dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea, and traditional foods.
Cinnamon is a renowned household spice that supports healthy digestion.
From an Ayurvedic point of view, it:
- Enkindles the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins in the GI tract.
- Promotes well-being by reducing excess kapha from the head and chest.
- supports healthy circulation in the joints and extremities
- promotes warmth in the extremities, joints, kidneys, and lungs.
- supports healthy, comfortable menstruation.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) is a wonderfully aromatic kitchen spice that offers a multitude of health benefits. Ground cinnamon enkindles the digestive fire, eliminates natural toxins from the GI tract, and promotes healthy absorption. It supports circulation throughout the body and promotes warmth in the extremities, joints, kidneys, and lungs. Cinnamon supports healthy expectoration and removes excess kapha from the head and chest. It nourishes the reproductive system in both men and women and promotes healthy, comfortable menstruation.