Our Wonderbag is ideal for everyday use to prepare nutritious meals for the whole family, entertaining friends at home, recreational outings and much more. This size is suitable for single to 5 person households. Discover why slow-cooking is the easiest way to prepare meals, whilst saving you money each month.
There’s no battery, plug or fuel required, saving your energy and the energy in your home
- Slow cooks and keeps food hot for up to 12 hours. Beautiful colour recipe book included
- There’s no battery, plug or fuel required. Use a fraction of your normal electricity/gas
- Light and easily portable & compact for easy stow away
- Conveniently operates without supervision
- Fail-safe and will never overcook or burn your dishes
- Doubles as a cooler bag to keep food and drinks chilled
- Simple innovation that is money saving and planet loving
- A percentage of all proceeds is donated to the Wonderbag Non-Profit Foundation to fund Wonderbags for families in rural Africa
- Convenient: Saves meal preparation time and is so easy to use
- Versatile: Can be used to cook a wide variety of your favourite meals
- Portable: Great for camping and braais
- Cost-effective: Using the Wonderbag can reduce your family's annual energy usage by up to 30%!
- Clean: Reduces the need for stove and oven use, cutting down on your household’s CO2 emissions
- Safe: Less use of stoves means fewer accidents in the kitchen
- Sustainable: Cuts down on waste, saves water and food! The constant temperature of the Wonderbag prevents burning and reduces evaporation.
- Healthy: The insulated slow-cooking process stops valuable nutrients from evaporating.
- Proudly South African.
Weight: 1.1 kgs
In use Dimension: 38cm x 38cm x 20cm
Size: Up to 6L pot size. Only use with pots with short handles to allow for sufficient insulation.
Difference in styles:
Essential - Polyester fabric on the inside and outside of the Wonderbag.
Traditional - Polyester fabric on the outside and a plain poly-cotton fabric on the inside of the Wonderbag.