Reishi (Activated Mushroom Powder)
Reishi (Activated Mushroom Powder)
Elevate Your Well-being with Reishi
Reishi is a truly remarkable super-mushroom, being "Queen of the Mushroom" in the fungal kingdom. It is only fair that we share with you the truly amazing benefits and tremendous healing properties that Reishi has to offer us. The first records of Reishi use stem all the way back to ancient Chinese medicine over 4000 years ago, and it was also incorporated into ancient Indian Ayurveda practices not long after that.
Reishi is a big reason and inspiration for the work that we do, and we are grateful that it has already helped so many people around the world reach a state of optimum health and beauty. You can look and feel your best too, without any nasty chemicals. Give our mushroom friends a chance and you will be impressed. In fact, we guarantee it.
Reishi, which has over 130 different polysaccharides, 119 triterpenes,beta-glucans and 900 phytonutrient compounds. These act as a prebiotic powerhouse that essentially feeds the natural existing probiotics (the good bacteria) of your skin and gut.
- Immunomodulation: Ganoderic and ganoderenic acid improve immune modulation response and activates white blood cells and bolsters immune system, safeguarding health.
- Antioxidant Powerhouse: Over 130 polysaccharides and 119 triterpenes neutralize free radicals and protect against damage.
- Prebiotic Nourishment: Feeds natural gut flora, promoting gut health and enhancing digestion.
- Stress Relief: Calms, focuses, and energizes the mind, making it a potent adaptogen for daily life.
- Meditative Enhancement: Improves meditative practice by calming, focusing, and energizing the mind
- Activates phagocytosis (the elimination of small harmful particles like pathogens).
- Allergies: Ganodermic acid plays an important role for anyone suffering from allergies, the antihistamine balances out any annoying allergic reactions.
- Beneficial to all skin types: Immense Immunity: The bio-active diversity of phytonutrients in Reishi is immense, well exceeding 900!
The entourage effect of these nutrients acting in concert gives way to a host of healing and
benefits. including, but not limited to:
- Skin and cellular hydration (Polysaccharides break down into simpler sugars which create a barrier on the skin surface to provide a humectant effect, keeping your skin moistened throughout the day.)
- Antioxidants (defend against free radicals)
- Anti-inflammatory (takes care of skin irritation or redness)
- Beta-glucans are a group of polysaccharides. Perfect for reactive skin conditions due to its inherent ability to fight off environmental stress factors.
- Adaptogens (combat stress and bring the body back into homeostasis)
- Resilience boosting
- Anti-aging (reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles)
- It both heals and prevents infection.
- Activated Reishi Powder - 50g
Usage/Dosage & Instructions:
2 -3g Daily. Take ½ teaspoon Reishi Activated Powder up to twice a day.
Activated Reishi Powder
- Weight: 50g
- Packaging: Reusable glass jar for freshness
- Ingredients: 100% pure Activated Reishi Powder
As with any natural supplement, it's important to prioritize your health and well-being. Listen to your body and seek professional guidance if you have any concerns or questions about using Reishi. If you experience any adverse reactions while taking Reishi, discontinue use and consult a medical professional if needed.
Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any pre-existing medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping and Returns:
Enjoy fast and dependable shipping to your doorstep. Please refer to our Delivery & Shipping Information for rates
For any returns, exchange or gift code’s on your next order, please refer to our Return Policy
More Amazing Info:
In Chinese medicine, this mushroom was referred to as "Ling-zhi", which can be translated as "Mushroom of Immortality". This was an extremely rare and expensive mushroom at the time. As such, only nobles and emperors had real access to this wonderful fungus. However, nowadays it is more accessible due to globalization and more advanced cultivation methods. Taoist monks used Reishi in tea form to induce a state of calm, tranquility and general alertness. Thus, improving their meditative properties.
The two main constituents that make this mushroom so powerful are ganoderic and ganodermic acid. Ganoderic acid helps to rejuvenate your skin cells from stress and disease-related ailments.
This is particularly beneficial for women with stretch marks post-birth. also reduces th appearance of aging, aka. photoaging (discolored or damaged skin from UVA and UVB damage from the sun throughout an extended period of time). Evidence might suggest that it might even aid people as a supplemental medicine for people recovering from carcinoma and melanoma (skin-related cancer). Ganoderic acid is a unique triterpene only found in the Reishi family, which makes this mushroom quite special.
Ganodermic acid plays an important role for anyone suffering from allergies. This naturalantihistamine compound (along with many other antihistamine compounds naturally found in Reishi) effectively reduces the symptoms of itchiness or redness experienced by allergic reactions.
The natural antioxidant qualities in Reishi help to prevent any damage to the skin (as you
already know from earlier), which coupled with its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and powerful
moisturizing properties makes it one of the most effective things you can put on your skin-hands
Another interesting thing to note is that the Ganoderma family, aka Reishi, gets its name from
the Greek words Ganos, meaning "Bright" or "Sheen", and Derma, "Skin"; therefore, "Bright
This is no coincidence, since Reishi has been proven to have skin-whitening and brightening
properties. It seems like this mushroom was designed by nature for our skin. Go nature!
Beyond just making our skin feel radiant, it may also help people alleviate the suffering of
eczema and psoriasis due to its anti-inflammatory nature. The rich variety of triterpenes act as a
defense against dry skin, which is often the case with people suffering from psoriasis and
eczema, who tend to have an imbalance of omega 3:6 ratio in their bodies.
Now add the antihistamine properties and we have a wonderful skin tonic that will help keep your skin in
healthy balance and feeling alive.
- Canna Oil - Vitality with Reishi + CBD
- Reishi Tincture - Aether Apothecary
- Reishie spore - Aether Apothecary
- Reishi Antler Tincture – Aether Apothecary
- Reishi CBD Salve
- DREAMY Date Nectar (Reishi + Cacao)
- Mystical Mushroom
Recipe: Reishi Elixir of Tranquility
- 1 teaspoon Activated Reishi Powder
- 1 cup warm almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Heat almond milk until warm but not boiling.
- Mix in Activated Reishi Powder and honey.
- Stir well and savor the soothing elixir before meditation or relaxation.
Elevate your existence with Activated Reishi Powder – a cosmic gift for mind, body, and soul.