Whole Blue Lotus Flowers
Blue Lotus Whole Flowers
From the mystical origins of the Nile and East Africa. Also known as Nymphaea Caerulea or Sacred Water Lotus, this flower has traversed ancient lands, sourced from the mud-kissed lakes of Sri Lanka, our lotus flowers bloom naturally, untouched by fertilizers or pesticides. Dried using gentle, shaded sunlight—no artificial heat disrupts their sacred essence.
- Sacred Heritage: Revered for over 1,500 years, the Sacred Water Lotus holds a sacred space in Oriental medicine, religious practices, art, and folklore.
- Natural Growth: Sourced from the lakes of Sri Lanka, our flowers grow in their natural habitat, preserving their authenticity.
- Pure Drying Process: Dried using shaded sunlight, ensuring preservation of the lotus's pure qualities without artificial heat.
- Versatile Uses: From crafting teas and decoctions for internal use to becoming a garnish, our lotus flowers offer diverse applications.
- Cultural Significance: Symbolic in ancient Egypt and India, the lotus is associated with resurrection, birth, and rebirth.
Supports lucid dreaming
- Versatile usage for culinary creativity
- Calming properties when steeped in wine or tea
- Rich in Lotusine, demethyl coclaurine, neferin, and nuciferine
- Nymphaea Caerulea (Sacred Water Lotus) whole flower
Usage/Dosage & Instructions:
Craft a soothing tea or decoction for internal use. Explore external uses like garnishing, smoking, or floating in soups. Fresh petals can be used as a wrap in Asian cuisines.
- Drying Process: Shaded sunlight (no artificial heat)
- Chemical Constituents: Lotusine, demethyl coclaurine, neferin, nuciferine
While generally safe, consult a healthcare professional, especially if pregnant, nursing, or under medication.
Shipping and Returns:
Enjoy fast and dependable shipping to your doorstep. Please refer to our Delivery & Shipping Information for rates
For any returns, exchange or gift code’s on your next order, please refer to our Return Policy
More Amazing Information:
The sacred water lotus has been used in the Orient as a medicinal herb for well over 1,500 years, and is also an important religious, artistic, and folklore icon. It was brought to India from Egypt, where it was associated with the sun: the lotus. Like the sun, it opens in the morning and closes at night. It is also associated with the god Horus, who was often depicted sitting or standing on the lotus, like Brahma and the Buddha after him. In Egypt the flower was blue and white, and was seen as a flower of resurrection, and used in funeral rights and depicted in the artwork in tombs. In India it represents birth and rebirth; Brahma was born seated on a lotus flower.
Lotus flowers, embodying the divine in ancient Egypt and India, not only symbolize profound meanings but also offer a calming effect when their petals are steeped in wine or tea.
- Blue Lotus Tea Elixir:
- Boil water and let it cool for a minute.
- Add a few dried blue lotus flowers to a teapot or infuser.
- Pour the hot water over the flowers and let it steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Optionally, add a touch of honey or lemon for flavor.
- Blue Lotus Lemonade:
- Prepare a batch of lemonade (freshly squeezed lemons, water, and honey).
- Allow the lemonade to cool, then add a few blue lotus flowers to infuse.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours for the flavors to meld.
- Serve over ice for a refreshing, calming beverage.
- Blue Lotus Smoothie:
- Blend together frozen berries, a banana, alternative milk, and a handful of blue lotus flowers.
- Add a splash of coconut milk for a creamy texture.
- The blue lotus adds a subtle floral note to your morning smoothie.
- Blue Lotus Sorbet:
- Make a simple syrup by dissolving coconut sugar in water over low heat.
- Add blue lotus flowers to the syrup and let it cool.
- Strain the syrup to remove the flowers.
- Mix the syrup with frozen fruit (such as blueberry or raspberry) and freeze for a delightful sorbet.
The package was shipped fast, the packaging was recyclable and personalised. The product itself looked amazing and is extremely high quality.
I loved the Eco-friendly packaging and the hand-written labels. It added a thoughtful personal touch.