Connect to Earth
Share this Product
With a blend of Essential Flower, Herb & Tree Oils & Butters
100% Natural. Vegan.
FEEL SAFE AND SUPPORTED BY THE EARTH
FEEL AT EASE IN YOUR OWN SPACE
FEEL AT PEACE IN THE WORLD
FEEL GROUNDED IN THE HERE AND NOW
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Connecting to the Earth allows your body to be nourished by the energy of Gaia, through the food we eat, the water we drink and the air that we breathe. This includes the products that we apply to our skin and the aromas and energy we inhale this way.
The Balm contains the following pure and natural ingredients, that have been blended and chosen to work in synergy to moisturize, soothe, soften and protect the skin.
Cacao Butter is naturally hydrating to the skin and contains a high percentage of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It improves skin tone, elasticity and boosts natural collagen production which slows down skin aging and keeps the skin firm and youthful looking.
- Coconut Oil moisturizes and helps the skin retain moisture. It protects the skin due to its s antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties.
- Mango Butter contains high amounts of the antioxidants Vitamin E and Vitamin C. It protects the skin from environmental stressors, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin and improves skin elasticity. It’s skin regenerating and anti inflammatory properties are useful for both sunburn and frostbite.
Mafura Butter is rich in skin nourishing oils. It is easily absorbed by the skin and encourages regeneration of skin cells. It’s anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties improve both the health and condition of the skin and hair.
- Essential Oils of Vanilla and Melissa are healing, soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging.They are relaxing, calming, good for nervous tension and stress and help relieve anxiety and depression.
Connecting to the Earth enables you to live in the Natural Space created by the Earth to be your home, and to feel supported, comforted and at ease in your own personal energetic space.
Connecting to the Earth brings you into alignment with Natural Time, which the Earth provides for your Body, Mind and Soul to flourish and grow.
The Balm works lovingly to bring you back to Earth if you feel disconnected from your environment, or feel you do not have the TIME and SPACE to be yourself.
The Balm will enable you to connect more fully to the present moment in time that you are experiencing. It enables you to become more consciously aware of, and in touch with the sacred and nurturing space that surrounds you at all times.
To feel that you are in the right place at the right time, wherever you are on Earth.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
How Angel Balms are Created
Angel Balms contain a healing blend of Essential Flower, Herb & Tree Oils and Butters, which are Energized with Activated Crystals and Minerals , Colour Waves, Aromas, Angelic Archetypal Energy and Sacred Numerology .
The balms are Hand Crafted in the tranquil Outeniqua Mountains of Wilderness, along the Garden Route, in the Southern Cape of South Africa. This is the land where the wild elephants herds once roamed freely.
Prepared at a sacred site, they harness the energy created by the unique and harmonious convergence of healing frequencies, created by the Sea, Lakes, Indigenous Forests and Mountains, which are present and amplified in this area.
The Crystals and Minerals used to energize the balms are activated by the Earth, the Sunlight and the Moonlight, before their resonance is transferred into the balms.
A variety of mainly African and Madagascan Crystals and Minerals are used in this process, to create a Universal healing energy that can be of benefit to all.
BECAUSE WE CARE
The balms are made with LOVE and INTENTION to bring Harmony, Balance and Alignment to Body, Mind and Soul.
BECAUSE WE BELIEVE
Using the balms will allow your Body, Mind and Soul to be in SYNCHRONICITY with the ever flowing rhythm of the Cosmos.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
The following methods of application will impart the healing energy of the Balm
- Apply balm directly to the skin of the Body, Hands and Feet as needed.
- A small amount of the balm may be placed directly into bath water or rubbed into the skin before a bath or shower.
- A small amount of the balm may be placed in an essential oil burner to release it’s aroma into your environment.