R36 per 100g / R360 per kg
Z E R O - W A S T EThis product is delivered to you with zero waste, meaning we ship it to you in a compostable brown kraft bag to you (no plastic) and as little other packaging as possible. You'll then need to decant the contents into your own jar or resealable container, to preserve the freshness. Our goal is to make getting bulk Turmeric (Organic) & other healthy whole foods & plants simple, affordable and waste free for all! Click here for more info!
Share this Product
Turmeric is a favourite amount Ayurvedic enthusiasts.
Turmeric is a versatile and healthy spice, most commonly used in Indian, South Asian and Middle Eastern cooking.
Turmeric is a warming Ayurvedic remedy with so many benefits:
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal
- Strengthens the immune system
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Helps combat pain & inflammation in the joints
- Relieves stomach upsets
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Improves digestion & circulation
- Flushes out toxins, promoting better liver & gallbladder health
- Helps to moderate glucose & insulin levels
- Adds colour & flavour to curries, stews & soups
- Can be used as a balancing & anti-ageing skin tonic